Jobs in Agriculture Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa October 2020
Jobs in Agriculture Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa October 2020 has been announced by the Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Directorate of Corp Reporting Services. You can visit daily pakistan jobs for latest government and private jobs. Applications are invited for the following vacant post in the directorate of corp reporting services, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar. See the details below.
This job has vacancies for the following posts:-
- Crop Reporter
- Junior Clerk
- Statistical Assistant
Qualification and eligibilty criteria:
- Crop Reporter:- At second class intermediate certificate with statistics, economics, or mathematics as one of the subject from a recognized board having knowledge of computer.
- Junior Clerk:- -> at least second class intermediate certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board. -> a speed of thirty (30)words per minute in typing.
- Statistical Assistant:- at least second class bachelors degree with statistics, economics and mathematics as one of the subject from a recognized university having knowledge of computer.
How to apply:-
- The duly filled in application forms along with the original deposit slip should reach within 15 days through any courier service/registered post after publication of this advertisement to “Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), 171-G, St:36, F-10/1, Islamabad”.
- Application Form and other details may be downloaded from the website www.ats.org.pk.
- All the appointments shall be made strictly on merit.