Jobs in Pak Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission 2020 A has been announced. You can visit Daily Pakistan Jobs for latest job updates of all government and private sector jobs.
Total vacancies: 500
Expected Salary: PKR 40000 – 50000 /month
Age required: 16-21 Years
This job advertisement has vacancies for the following position:
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2020 A:
Gender: Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan are welcome to apply.
Nationality: The applicants who possess the nationality of Pakistan are eligible to register themselves.
Height: Height of the male should be “5” Feet” “4 Inches”.
Age Limit: Age limits are different for each category which I am going to mention below.
- Age Limit For Civilians: For Civilian the age limit should be 16 1/2 to 21 years.
- Age Limit for Service Candidates: For Service Candidates the age limit should be 17-23 years (For Armed Forces only).
The applicants must have passed the Matric/FS.c/O & A Levels with 60% marks with the following subjects as:
- Physics, Maths, Chemistry
- Physics, Maths, Computer Sciences
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics
- Candidates with O & A Level should have to produce the Equivalence Certificate.
- F. Sc. / A-Leval Part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate from the head of respective college/institute.
- Marks relaxation will be given to the Baloch Candidates as of 10% at FSc / A-Level Marks as 50% instead of 60% are applicable to others.
How to Apply for PN Cadet 2020 A Jobs:
- Interested candidates who wish to apply may register themselves from the website namely http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- The Registration has started from October 27 to November 10, 2019.
- Applications send director to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained for recruitment procedure.
- The last date for registration is 10th November 2019.
Selection Procedure for to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet:
- For the selection process, the candidates firstly will go through entrance test which will be held on 13th November 2019, comprises of the E-testing/Computer based test will be held in the following subject such as Intelligent test/Academic Test (English, Physics, Maths, & General Knowledge).
- The result will be intimated to each individual on completion of e-testing.
- The candidates who will qualify the entrance test so they will be eligible to given the application forms from Preliminary/Medical Interview which will be held on respective PNR & SC.
- The candidates must get their ears and teeth cleaned by the special doctor.
- Test and interview at ISSB will be conducted and its medical examination of candidates will be conducted in the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Final selection will be done on merit basis by Naval Headquarters.
Jobs in Pak Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission 2020 A
Last Date: 10 Nov 2019