Legal Advisor Pakistan Federal Board of Revenue Jobs 2020
Legal Advisor Pakistan Federal Board of Revenue Jobs 2020 has been announced career opportunities. You can visit daily pakistan jobs for latest government and private jobs. The Federal Board of Revenue, is a federal government organization of Pakistan that investigates tax crimes and money-laundering. The following job advertisement is published in daily newspapers by Federal Board of Revenue. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the advertised posts before the deadline. Pakistan Single Window is a public sector company incorporated by Pakistan custom under section 42 of the companies act, 2017.
Applications invited for legal advisor of Pakistan Single Window Company FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE
Required Qualification & Competencies:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law/ Bar at Law/Masters Degrees or foreign qualification in public policy, Governance, Legislative, Drafting.
- Ten (10) years of post-qualification experience in the legal field on similar projects, procurement or commercial and trade discipline in a relative organisation.
- Enrolment of Pakistan Bar Council as Advocate High Court.
- Expertise in trade law, policy rules, regulations, civil, corporate, criminal, revenue, tax and arbitration issues.
- Preferably prior experience with public sector engagement, international trade and international trade law.
- Excellent and proven written and oral communication and presentation skills in Urdu and English.
- Maximum age limit is 55 years.
TERMS FOR APPOINTMENT
- The candidate will have to be based in head office in Islamabad.
- Initial appointment shall be made for a period of two years, extendable for another year.
- Compensation shall be market based.
Interested candidates are encouraged to read and understand the full job description by clicking on the link http://psw.gov.pk/jobs and subsequently, shall send their curriculum vitae/resume at email@example.com by no later than October 23,2020.