Ministry Of Climate Change Government of Pakistan Jobs 2020
Ministry Of Climate Change Government of Pakistan Jobs 2020 has been announced. Ministry Of Climate Change Jobs are announced to fulfill vacant positions in Islamabad Wildlife Management Board. You can visit daily pakistan jobs for latest government and private jobs.
This job has vacancies for the following posts:
- Deputy Director(R &P)
- Assistant Director(Community Relation)
- Assistant Director(Info & Outreach)
- Admin Officer
- Admin Assistant
- Wildlife Guards
- Naib Qasid
Qualification & Experience:-
- Deputy Director(R &P):- MSc/M.Phil./MS/Ph.D in Wildlife management with minimum 2 year relevant experience
- Assistant Director(Community Relation):- Master Degree in Sociology/Economics/Anthropology/Rural Sociology
- Assistant Director(Info & Outreach):- Master Degree in WL management/Biological sciences/Environmental Sciences/Journalism/Mass Comm
- Admin Officer:- Bachelor’s Degree in at least 2nd Div.
- Admin Assistant:- Bachelor’s Degree in at least 2nd Div.
- Wildlife Guards:- Matric/Urdu writing skills/Physically fit
- Naib Qasid:- Literate and Local Based
Age Limit= 18-35 years
Total no of Posts= 16
How To Apply:-
- Download Application Form from www.iwmb.org.pk and send complete application on below given address before closing date.
- Attached all attested copies of educational, experience certificates, domicile, and CNIC along with the application.