Ministry of Law and Justice Internships October 2020
Ministry of Law and Justice Internships October 2020 has been announced opportunities for internships. Ministry of Law and Justice is inviting applications for 10 posts of Interns / Associate Lawyers (05 posts for Ministry of Law and Justice and 05 posts for Office of the Attorney General for Pakistan) under Internship Program. Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of Pakistan is inviting applications for the posts of Interns. You can visit daily pakistan jobs for latest government and private jobs. For eligibility criteria, other relevant information and to apply online.
Experience: two years post qualification legal experience.
Total Posts: 10
Ministry of Law and Justice=5
Office of the Attorney General for Pakistan=5
Place of Posting= Islamabad
Internship duration= 12 months
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are required to apply online within 15 days of publication of this advertisement (www.molaw.gov.pk ).
- General Relaxation of age will be admissible as per Government rules.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for written test / interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/Interview.
- Applicants shall present his / her original documents along with set of attested copies of the Degrees / Certificate by HEC recognized Board / Universities / Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of the interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, his/her candidature shall stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against him/her at any stage.
- Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process or increase/decrease number of posts at any stage.