Ministry of National Health Services Regulations And Coordination NHSRC Jobs Dec 2020
Ministry of National Health Services Regulations And Coordination NHSRC Jobs Dec 2020 has been announced. You can visit daily pakistan jobs for latest government and private jobs. Safe Blood Transfusion Services Project of Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination announced jobs for males & females. The following positions for PSDP funded development Project titled “Safe Blood Transfusion Services Project”, Islamabad requires to fill initially for a period of one year on contract basis likely to extendable.
This job has vacancies for the following posts:-
- Senior Programme Officer
- Sr. Medical Officer
- Programme Officer
- Medical Officer
- Quality Control Officer
- Medical Technologist
- Admin Officer
- IEC Officer
- Technical Officer
- Charge Nurses
- Technical Assistant
- Laboratory Technician
- Data Entry Operator
- Bio-Medical Electric Technician (Mechanic)
- Store Keeper
- Sanitary Worker
Incharge RBC:- M.B.B.S
- Senior Programme Officer:- Master’s degree
- Sr. Medical Officer:- M.B.B.S
- Programme Officer:- Master’s degree
- Medical Officer:- M.B.B.S
- Quality Control Officer:- Master’s degree
- Medical Technologist:- BSC
- Admin Officer:- Master’s degree
- IEC Officer:- Master’s degree
- Technical Officer:- Master’s degree
- Charge Nurses:- Qualified registered nurse
- Technical Assistant:- Bachelor’s degree
- Phlebotomist/Technician:- B.Sc
- Motivator:- B.Sc
- Laboratory Technician:- FSc
- Data Entry Operator:- Intermediate
- Bio-Medical Electric Technician (Mechanic):- FSc
- Receptionist:- Intermediate
- Store Keeper:- Intermediate
- Driver:- Matric
- Sanitary Worker:- Under Matric
How to Apply:-
- Candidates shall be allowed age relaxation as admissible under the Government Rules.
- Eligible candidates may send their application containing complete CV/ Bio-data with two latest attested photograph. However, candidates must bring their original educational Degrees/ Certificates/ CNIC at the time of test/ Interview.
- Candidates in service should apply through proper channel. Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- Last date of submission of Application Form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.