National Financial Literacy Program for Youth NFLP State Bank of Pakistan
National Financial Literacy Program for Youth NFLP State Bank of Pakistan has been announced jobs. You can visit daily pakistan jobs for latest government and private jobs. NIBAF has launched National Financial Literacy Program for Youth (NFLP-Y) to impart essential financial education to Pakistani youth and school going children for strengthening of their money management skills and enhance their understanding of financial matters. The program is targeting three age groups (School going Children: age 9-12 years; Adolescent: age 13-17 years; Youth: age 18-29 years) across 45 selected districts of Pakistan including GB & AJK. NIBAF (NFLP-Y) aims at reaching out to 1.6 million children, adolescents and youth through classroom trainings and digital learning platform during next five years i.e. 2018 – 2023.
This job has vacancies for the following posts:-
- Manager Partnership
- Manager Admin and Finance
- Manager Monitoring and Evaluation
- Associate Manager Outreach and Implementation
- Associate Manager Admin and Finance
- Associate Manager Content
- Associate Districts Monitoring and Evaluation Managers
- District Coordinators
How to Apply:-
- Download Application Form
- Interested candidates are required to submit Application Form through surface mail. Please clearly mark the envelope with the position applied for. Applications with incomplete information or without clearly mentioning the position applied for will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Duly filled in Application Form along with educational documents and CNIC should reach on below address within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
National Financial Literacy Program for Youth
National Institute of Banking and Finance
Sector H-8/1, Pitras Bukhari Road, Islamabad, Pakistan