PAEC Atomic Energy Latest Jobs October 2020
PAEC Atomic Energy Latest Jobs October 2020 has been announced jobs. You can visit daily pakistan jobs for latest government and private jobs. PAEC Atomic Energy Latest jobs are announced for males & females by A progressive public sector organization that invites applications from Pakistani citizens for the following vacancies. PAEC organizations usually do not use and mention their names due to security issues. They announce jobs with Public Sector Organization names.
This job has vacancies for the following posts:
- Tech-I (Mechanical/Civil (Surveyor)
- Scientific Asstt-I (Physics)
- Jr. Assistant-I (Accounts)
- Jr. Assistant-I (Admin)
- Jr. Assistant-II (Accounts)
- Jr. Assistant-II (Admin)
- Tech-II (Electrical)
- Tech-II (Dispenser)
- Special Vehicle Operator-III
- Tech-III (Surveyor Helper/Carpentor)
- Scientific Asstt-III
- Dispatch Rider-III
- Tech-I (Mechanical/Civil (Surveyor):- DAE Diploma
- Scientific Asstt-I (Physics):- B.Sc. (Physics)
- Jr. Assistant-I (Accounts):- BBA / BCOM
- Jr. Assistant-I (Admin):- BCS / BBA / BA / BSC
- Jr. Assistant-II (Accounts):- I.Com/ D.Com
- Jr. Assistant-II (Admin):- Intermediate
- Tech-II (Electrical):- Intermediate / Matric
- Tech-II (Dispenser):- Intermediate / Matric
- Special Vehicle Operator-III:- Matric
- Cook-I:- Matric / Middle
- Caretaker-III:- Intermediate
- Tech-III (Surveyor Helper/Carpentor):- Matric
- Scientific Asstt-III:- Matric
- Dispatch Rider-III:- Matric
- Cook-II:- Middle
- Waiter-II:- Middle
How to Apply:-
Applicants can apply online on “https://220.127.116.11/home” until 18-10-2020.
1) Age limit for above mentioned posts is 18-35 years. However, age relaxation is allowed as per Government rules & regulations (cut off date for age limit shall be the last date of submission of application).
2) Candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
3) Posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1 to 4 are of permanent nature whereas posts mentioned at Sr. No. 5 to 16 are contract based.
4) Experience will be considered only if acquired after completion of minmum education for each post.
5) The Qualification certiticates/diploma/degree (s) of candidates must be undertaken from HEC approved educational institutions.
6) Candidates already serving in any Government department must provide NOC from concerned employers on the time of test/interview.
7) No TA/DA shall be admissible to candidates.
8) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
9) Only those who fulfill the criteria mentioned against each post must apply. The candidature of applicants can be canceled at any stage based on over-qualification or incompletion of applications during the whole recruitment process.