Pakistan Army Civilian Inspectorate Of Armaments Latest Jobs 2020
Pakistan Army Civilian Inspectorate Of Armaments Latest Jobs 2020 has been announced. You can visit daily pakistan jobs for latest government and private jobs.
This job has vacancies for the following posts:-
- Gate Keeper BPS-7
- HS-I Welder BPS-7
- HS-II Turner BPS-7
- Skilled Shooter BPS-5
- Tracer BPS-5
- Supervisor NT BPS-5
- Blue Printer SS-I BPS-4
- Fireman BPS-2
- Chokidar BPS-1
Qualification & Experience:-
- Gate Keeper BPS-7:- Retired JCO/NCO with Matric
- HS-I Welder BPS-7:- Matric with 2-year relevant experience
- HS-II Turner BPS-7:- Matric with 2-year relevant experience
- Skilled Shooter BPS-5:- Matric with 2-year relevant experience
- Tracer BPS-5:- Matric with Science/ Relevant experience
- Supervisor NT BPS-5:- Matric/Retired Army Person will be preferred
- Blue Printer SS-I BPS-4:- Middle with relevant experience
- Fireman BPS-2:- Primary with relevant experience
- Chokidar BPS-1:- Primary Pass
How To Apply:-
- Interested candidates send their applications on prescribed application form to below given address.
- Attached copies of all educational, experience certificates, domicile, CNIC, and latest passport size photograph along with the application.
- Age limit for Civilian is 18-30 year.
- Age limit for retired armed forces person is 45 year.
- Deposit Rs.1200/- in A/C# 3072110156 in NBP College Branch Rawalpindi. Deposit slip must be attached along with application.
Address: Administration Officer Inspectorate Of Armaments P.O.BOX # 14 Rawal Road Chaklala Rawalpindi.