Public Sector Organization PO BOX 635 Rawalpindi Jobs 2020
Public Sector Organization PO BOX 635 Rawalpindi Jobs 2020 has been announced job opportunities. You can visit daily pakistan jobs for latest government and private jobs. A Public Sector Organization announced jobs for males & females. These jobs are under government sector.
Gender= Male and female both can apply
This job has vacancies for the following posts:
- Signals Officers, Retired
- Security Officer
- Welfare Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Technical Content Writer
- Data Entry Operator
- Skilled Worker I Technician / Explosive Expert
- Clerical Staff
- General Duty Worker
Qualification & Eligibility:
- Signals Officers, Retired:- –MS/BE –Retired from Pakistan Army as Maj / Lt Col,Served at IE&I ChaldalaRetired in last 03xYears of service.
- Security Officer:- –BA/ BSc/ MBA –Retired from Pakistan Army as Major.Retired in last 03x Years of service.
- Welfare Officer:- –MBA/ BBA Hons/
14/16 Years’ of
education –1) Retired from Pakistan Army as Major. ) Retired candidates last 03x Years of service. Candidates having minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in relevant field.
- Engineer:- –MS BE/BS Honors in relevant field –Candidates must have Engineering Degrees from reputable Universities recognized by PEC. Minimum 2 to 5 years working experience in relevant fields in a reputed organization.
Engineer:- –MBA•BE/BS –Candidates must have MBA with Engineering Degrees from reputable Universities recognized by PEC. Minimum 2 to 5 years working experience in relevant fields in a reputed organization.
- Officer:- –MS/BS/1 BA1BBA (Hons),MBA/ MSC Statics/ etc. –Candidates must have Degrees from reputable Universities recognized by HEC. Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in relevant fields in a reputed organization.
- Graphic Designer:- –BA/BS/BCS –Minimum 5 to 8 Years’ experience in graphic designing. Candidate must have Graphic Designing, layout, analytical, creativity, flexibility, time management and excellent communication skills.
- Technical Content Writer:- –Masters/ Equivalent –Minimum 5 years experience in content writing with proven track record. Candidates having Diploma in Content Writing will be given preference.Candidate must have ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to details, quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures, coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articlesCandidate must have excellent English reading and writing skills and advance knowledge of MS Office and content related applications.
- Data Entry Operator:- -ICS/ Equivalent -(1) Minimum 03•to-05 Years working experience in relevant field with reputed organization.
- Accountant:- –CA/ CMA/ MBA/BBA/ACCA/ B.Com / ACCA –(1) Minimum 03-to-05 Years working experience in relevant field with reputed organization.
- Skilled Worker I Technician / Explosive Expert:- –DAE / B.Tech –Candidate must have Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) from reputable Institutions. Minimum 02-to 03 Years working experience in relevant field with reputed organization. Certifications/Experience in CCTV Cameras, Fiber Optics. Tool Makers. Tool Designers, Plastic Injection Moulding. Explosive expert JC0/11t0 (Retd) from Corps of Ordinance.
- Clerical Staff:- –Matric / FSC/ICS/ BA. BCom, BSc, BBA –Minimum 03•to-05 Years working experience in relevant field with reputed organization. Clerical Staff retired from Armed forces will be preferred.
- General Duty Worker:- -Matric/ Under Matric -Min 2 to 3 Years working experience in relevant field will be preferred. Drivers Retd from Armed forces A be preferred.
How to Apply:-
- Download Application Form
- Eligible candidates can forward applications and latest CVs along with complete educational/ experience certificates and clearly/ mention on the top right corner of envelope about the position applied for.
- The applications must be reached on or before 01st November 2020, at the following address: