Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Jobs 2020
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Jobs 2020 has been announced. You can visit daily pakistan jobs for latest government and private jobs.
This job has vacancies for the following posts:-
- ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-11)
Total no of Posts= 273
Eligibility Criteria for ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR (BPS-11):-
Following Requirements needed to apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector under Service Quota.
- Graduate from a recognized University
- 3-year service as a Head Constable or Constable in the Punjab Police Department and having a clean service record.
- Only the Head Constable and Constable recruited in District Police on Permanent Basis(Either Serving in Districts or in Borrowing Units / Organizations on transfer or Deputation) are eligible to apply against the post of their concerned Regions.
- In case of employees of District Police working in other Units on Deputation or Borrowing Basis, they will be required to submit Deputation / Borrowing orders at the time of the Interview.
- The Service Certificate must be signed and stamped by the District Police Officer (DPO) / City Police Officer (CPO) / Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) of the concerned Region.
- Age Limit is 21-35(Male & Female)
How To Apply:-
- Follow these steps to apply for PPSC Jobs 2020 latest advertisement No.32/2020
- Download PPSC Challan Form
- 600/-PKR Challan fee
- Deposit Challan fee in any NBP branch
- Apply online through www.ppsc.gov.pk