SAARC Energy Centre Islamabad Jobs December 2020
SAARC Energy Centre Islamabad Jobs December 2020 has been announced. You can visit daily pakistan jobs for latest government and private jobs. Applications for the positions at serial no. 1 & 2 are invited from the nationals of SAARC Member States (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka) for appointment at the SEC Office, Islamabad, Pakistan. For position at serial no. 3, only Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply.
This job has vacancies for the following posts:-
- Programme Leader (Energy Trade)
- Research Fellow (Energy)
- Computer Operations Officer (GSS-II)
- Programme Leader (Energy Trade):- BE (Energy)
- Research Fellow (Energy):- BE (Energy)
- Computer Operations Officer (GSS-II):- BS(CS) /BS (IT)
How To Apply:-
- To check complete eligibility criteria & allowances, please download TOR given against post name.
- Download application form given below ‘or’ visit official website www.saarcenergy.org
- Application, along with scanned copies of supporting documents/ testimonials, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com
- The public sector applicants are required to send copies of their application and other documents, through their respective Foreign Offices after proper attestation.
- The deadline for submitting applications for the abovementioned positions is December 20, 2020.
Mailing Address: Director, SAARC Energy Centre, House No. 697, Street 43, E-11/4 National Police Foundation Islamabad